I am happy to offer on-site chair or table massage at events or as a regular workplace ‘wellbeing treat’.
Massage can have many benefits for your Employees and in turn You as an employer.
- Feeling looked after and valued at work
- Better sleep patterns
- Boosted immunity
- Reduce the adverse effects of working at a desk such as:
- neck and shoulder tension
- eye strain
- lower back tension
- Increased productivity through:
- a welcome break in the day
- improved focus and concentration
- energy boosting treatment
- reduced fatigue
- less sick days
I use on-site chair massage when I volunteer at the annual London Moonwalk, in aid of breast cancer. This is 5 hours of short treatments which is very rewarding, exhilarating and receives great feedback.
I also have volunteered at the finishing line of the London Marathon for the Charity Afghan Aid. I provided a very welcome calming, and detoxifying massage for the runners’ overworked muscles.